Alan Bank, M.D.
- Undergraduate School: Harvard College
- Medical School: University of Missouri
- Residency: University of Minnesota
- Fellowship: University of Minnesota
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
Dr. Bank is a member of the Noninvasive Subsection. His clinical interests include office-based cardiology, heart failure and echocardiography. Dr. Bank is Medical Director of the Research Division at St. Paul Heart Clinic. His research interests are in the areas of endothelial function, arterial elastic mechanics, heart failure drugs and devices and left ventricular mechanical dyssynchrony.
Sees Patients at
SPHC - St. Paul